I discovered home decorating blogs about a year or so ago. I'd love to pass them along to you. They not only have great decor ideas and recipes, but many times share their daily struggles and dreams. I read them with a cup of coffee most mornings when I have a few quiet moments.
1. www.southernhospitalityblog.com Rhoda is now renovating a 1970's home in Atlanta, Georgia. Hers is the very first blog I came across and still the first one I read each day. I also love how she shares her heart.
2. www.thepioneerwoman.com Ree Drummond also has a show on the Food Network. Her recipes are fabulous and she has a knack for writing. She and her family live on a ranch in OK.
3. www.beneathmyheart.net Traci and her husband are fixing up a home together. She always has beautiful things to share. She lost her mom a short time back and has written some touching things about her.
4. www.impartinggrace.com - Richella has lots of home decorating ideas and shares about health issues her family is experiencing. She has been an inspiration to me.
5. www.homestoriesatoz.com Beth and her husband renovated a home and she has lots of before and after photos. She also does a fun fashion Friday post. ( I haven't been able to access her blog for a couple of days for some reason).
6. www.theyellowcapecod.com This is the newest blog I've found. Sarah does an amazing job of interior design.
7. www.lemonademakinmama.com Sasha takes beautiful, beautiful photos of her home and kids. I love her cheerful spirit! She also has an etsy shop.
8. www.playingsublimely.com Amy is a beautiful wife and mother. She and her husband renovated a home and she also has lots of before and after photos. She has amazing, elegant ideas for home design. She is one of those ladies that I wish I could get to know in person.
9. www.angelameijer.com Angela is an amazing artist, wife, and mom and I'm so glad to call her a friend.
10. www.thesunnysideupblog.com Erin is from San Diego and is a pro at organizing.
11. www.simplyseleta.com Seleta is a wife, mom, and designer. I love her style.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. If you leave a comment on their blogs, please let them know who sent you! I would love for them to have new readers:)