Our closet is off our bathroom in the master bedroom. It is nice, roomy space. But if I were going to design a closet, here are a few things that I would incorporate.
1. Bring on the GLAM! If I am going to dream big, then I might as well go all out, right?
A chandelier and an island would be key for my dream closet.
Lauren Conrad closet
2. Another thing that would be key for me is hidden storage space. Somewhere in my closet I would love a hidden storage area for all holiday related stuff - boxes, wrapping paper, luggage, etc.
Isn't this a neat storage idea? I love it!
3. A marble counter in the closet for my perfume (okay, I only have one bottle of perfume at the moment, but in my dream closet, there are lots of perfume bottles!) makeup, lighted makeup mirror, jewelry, and any other little pretties.
4. A valet pole in my closet. It would be nice to have this feature so that I could put together what I was wearing the next day.
5. A chair where I could sit and take boots on and off.
6. A leopard print rug/carpet in my closet would make it feel like a special space.
7. Finally, in my GLAM closet, it would not be his and hers. I am sorry, Dave, but my dream closet only has room for one. I'll make sure your closet is just as nice:)
What would you have in your dream closet?
*This post was inspired by Arhaus furniture.
Linking to: savvysouthernstyle.net astrollthrulife.net stonegableblog.com impartinggrace.com
Oh my word these closets are bigger than my house! LOL I truly love this post and all the beautiful details. I have to admit, my dream closet only needs to be about 10x10 feet to be perfect... but I would love to have any of these amazing spaces to store all my dishes! :) Found you from the Inspire Me Tuesday link party at Marty's blog, A Stroll Thru Life. Thanks for a lovely post! ~ Janet G., hazelandverdie.comReplyDelete
Hi Janet! My closet is also sufficient, although I'd love a leopard rug!Delete
It's fun to dream though❤️
Thanks for stopping by!
Yes....to all of these! I have a decent sized closet...but the functionality is not ideal. Like you I dream of NOT sharing with my hubby!ReplyDelete
Yes. Dave is easy to share a closet with really, but a girl can dream:)Delete
Our new house has my dream closet and i love it. These are all amazing. I need to spruce mine up a little and these have so many fabulous ideas.ReplyDelete
I'm so happy for you that you have your dream closet! It's fun to dream about these things:) Thanks for writing, Marty!Delete