1. Princess Kate and William and that beautiful baby boy. I loved her cream suit, too, by the way.
2. In 7 days, the red holiday Starbucks cups come back. Yes, I think that's a big deal and worth announcing.
3. Oh my goodness, where have I been? I love The Voice! I just found it a couple of weeks ago. We have been glued to this show on Monday and Tuesday. Who are your favorites?
4. In case you may be wondering, the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree will be lit this year on December 4th. I like to be in the know about these things.
5. And last, but not least, my kids brought this home to me yesterday. I love my old VHS copies, but I have to admit, I was thrilled to hold these dvds in my hand.
How about 1 more? #6....I might be just a little obsessed about Christmas magazines!
Have a great day!
Linking up to: the-good-life-blog.com impartinggrace.com
All my favorites too Kathy, and those Christmas magazines are really a problem! SO many, and then there are last years and the year before that, that I can't throw away!ReplyDelete
What a wonderful time of the year.
I know, me either! I keep all my Christmas magazines, too!Delete
OMG!!! I'm counting down the days for the red starbucks cups too :)ReplyDelete
Isn't it exciting? Thanks for stopping by, Stacey!Delete
YESSSSSS! i like to be in the know about christmas goodness too!!! thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
great minds think alike bc i had a little christmas theme running on my linkup today too!
woopwoop! merry merry!
Hi Elise! Thanks so much for writing and I am just like you! I am enjoying this season! It is the best :) - Blessings, KathyDelete
Kathy, I really like your blog. You have a little bit of everything on here and it's fun!ReplyDelete
HI Stacey! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kindness :)Delete